MORE THAN JUST A MEAL DELIVERY SERVICE
WE SAVE YOU TIME SO YOUR FAMILY CAN ENJOY DINNER TOGETHER
Experts when it comes to understanding family dinnertime and the proven benefits associated for children, we deliver a complete family dinner experience, not just a meal.
How does it work?
STEP 1 - Click to order your meals - there is no need to subscribe.
STEP 2 - Choose how many meals you would like delivered, between 2-6 delicious family meals, each meal is suitable for 2 adults and 2-3 children.
STEP 3 - Choose your meals. Our chef has designed a family friendly range of 15 time saving meals, that kids love. Our meals include all the sides, and are freshly pre-prepared so they are on your table in minutes, saving you valuable time.
STEP 4 - You can really taste the difference, our fresh (not frozen) ready-made meals will arrive at your door. Delivered on Sunday between 07.00am - 8pm (you will receive SMS tracking with shorter time frame the evening prior).
STEP 5 - No fiddly recipes to follow - Just heat, serve and enjoy with our conversational Activity Cards designed to provide fun and engaging family conversation around your table!
6 WAYS THAT AROUND THE TABLE IS DIFFERENT
1. READY IN MINUTES - No fiddly recipes, No cooking or chopping, just heat and serve. In fact, it's so easy your children can help prepare the evening meal.
2. DELIVERED FRESH - Every meal is freshly made to order and delivered fresh, not frozen.
3. FAMILY FOCUSED - We specialise in family meals, our meals are premium and full of flavour, serving 2 adults and 2-3 children.
4. COMPLETE MEALS - All meals are a complete serve, we include all the sides such as roasted vegetables, steamed greens, rice, pasta and even parmesan cheese. So you don't need to worry about anything.
5. BACKED BY SCIENCE - Research shows that regular family dinners provides children with social, emotional and academic benefits. The key to uncovering the benefits is sparking engaging conversation. We include 5 of our Activity Cards (conversation starters and games) in every delivery to do just that, spark engaging conversations.
6. CREATED BY A MUM - Around the Table was the brainchild of Sydney Mum of three Danielle Barrett. She saw a need to give parents greater flexibility to save time in the kitchen and spend more time around the table together. All our meals have been given her families tick and are crowd pleasers!